1. Joined
    12 Feb '03
    Moves
    02 Apr '03 03:32
    i have 5 games going but when i try to start another game it says important notice: it has been reduced to 6 game... on and on and on. any help?
  2. http://ads.yourfreed
    Moves
    02 Apr '03 15:23
    same conflict as for the old 10 game limit. You can have 6 games going, but you can't start the 6th. You can be challenged, or you can pick up an open invite, but you can't create it. I doubt it'll change.
  3. Joined
    09 Feb '03
    Moves
    05 Apr '03 16:32
    It's very irritating. Can you guys fix this or no?
  4. Joined
    19 Dec '02
    Moves
    08 Apr '03 15:47
    i'm getting this problem too - i sent feedback but so far to no avail
  5. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    08 Apr '03 16:23
    Does anybody know why this happened?
  6. Kempton Park
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 09:03
    I Just subscribed 😏 and now that you mentiond it I tryed to rematch someone and it faild with the message you mentioned. I can CHalange other players thou. and That particilar player then rematched me and we are playing the game. I have 11 curently running games. Hope this can give some insight to what the problem is to who ever is fixing it.
  7. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 11:32
    Originally posted by Quick
    same conflict as for the old 10 game limit. You can have 6 games going, but you can't start the 6th. You can be challenged, or you can pick up an open invite, but you can't create it. I doubt it'll change.
    Just in case you missed this post, I've qupted it. The problem in creating games when you have 1 space left is an old one & existed back when the limit was 10 games. There are ways around it, such as getting the other person to challenge you (send them a message?).

I have no idea how much work would be involved to fix this, it may be a lot or very little. But C&R's list of things to do is very long, and ask yourself this: where on that list do you think a problem that only affects non-subscribers will come? Not trying to be mean, but it makes sense to me that it will be pushed below other, broader issues.

A quick fix would be to declare hat the game limit was 5, and anyone who worked out that they could get around this & have 6 games going would feel that they had gained something instead of feeling he was losing something by not being able to start the 6th so easily.
  8. Joined
    13 Sep '02
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 12:12
    Originally posted by super pawn
    i have 5 games going but when i try to start another game it says important notice: it has been reduced to 6 game... on and on and on. any help?
    I have the same problem, over 24 hours now
  9. Joined
    13 Sep '02
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 12:24
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    Just in case you missed this post, I've qupted it. The problem in creating games when you have 1 space left is an old one & existed back when the limit was 10 games. There are ways around it, such as getting the other person to challenge you (send them a message?).

I have no idea how much work would be involved to fix this, it may be a lot or very ...[text shortened]... ething instead of feeling he was losing something by not being able to start the 6th so easily.
    Not so, I cannot create or pick up open invites
  10. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 15:26
    Originally posted by mikeO
    Not so, I cannot create or pick up open invites
    I believe message read "get them to challenge you". I can't check, but I've been told this is possible.
  11. Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 23:29
    Hi - I have had this problem for a while now i.e. stuck on 5 games.

Will someone please challange me to a game. W or B I don't care ;-)

Thanks.
  12. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    11 Apr '03 18:24
    I think this is the most frequent problem here at RHP... (not for PS, but...)
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Apr '03 19:381 edit
    Ok, I know this is a causing some pain - and I expected quite a few more complaints when we switched to the 6 game limit.

My word to you, I GUARANTEE I will fix this within the next few weeks.

[I wonder if my wife to be will allow me to take a laptop on our honeymoon - if not, I could be in trouble for making promises like that. 😳 ]

-Russ
  14. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    14 Apr '03 19:45
    Originally posted by Russ
    Ok, I know this is a causing some pain - and I expected quite a few more complaints when we switched to the 6 game limit.

[I wonder if my wife to be will allow me to take a laptop on our honeymoon - if not, I could be in trouble for making promises like that. 😳 ]

-Russ
    Hey Russ, maybe you can just bump the limit up to 7 games, then everyone will be able to get their 6 game limit....

Is your game counter starting at the number 0 or the number 1?

Just a couple of thoughts,
    Marc
  15. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    14 Apr '03 21:46
    Originally posted by Russ

-Russ
    Although I hope you work full time (as me 😉 😉 ) on the site here 😀 😀, I hope she does not allow you to get your laptop on your honeymoon...
    BTW: where R U going to?
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree