1. Standard memberBlyth
    mister
    George. R.S.A.
    Moves
    08 May '06 20:56
    My screen shows my last move and indicates that it is now my opponents move. He has not received my move. How can I send it again?
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    08 May '06 21:24
    Let your friend check the email spam folder. But, then again, you don't need the email to be able to sign up. Just let your friend register on this site, and challenge the chosen username. Or, if the person registers with the emailaddress you have used to challenge him / her, you should see after registration that the challenge has begun.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    08 May '06 22:10
    Originally posted by Blyth
    My screen shows my last move and indicates that it is now my opponents move. He has not received my move. How can I send it again?
    Humm, How do you know he hasn't received it? Why do you need to notify him again. Or are you having some other issues that we are not quite understanding. I have checked your active games and it appears it is all your friends turn to move.
  4. Standard memberBlyth
    mister
    George. R.S.A.
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 06:35
    There must have been a glitch somewhere. The move, in a game in progress, was just not appearing on his screen, and I didn't know how to send it again because it appeared on my screen as having been sent. However, the problem seemed to right itself a couple of days later.
  5. Standard memberBlyth
    mister
    George. R.S.A.
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 06:38
    It happened during a game in progress but, thank you, it righted itself in a couple of days.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree