1. Joined
    30 Jan '11
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 23:33
    [gid]Game id 8222354[/gid]

If you look at my profile it says I have played:

40 games in total
    41 rated games

That extra game it assumes was a draw, and the link shows that I wasn't even involved in that game. Additionally that games was in 'My Games' list whilst it was taking place and can be viewed in my 'Public games'.

Please can someone kindly explain why this happened and how I remove this game from my stats.

Thanks.
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 00:323 edits
    Originally posted by beffrey
    [gid]Game id 8222354[/gid]

If you look at my profile it says I have played:

40 games in total
    41 rated games

That extra game it assumes was a draw, and the link shows that I wasn't even involved in that game. Additionally that games was in 'My Games' list whilst it was taking place and can be viewed in my 'Public games'.

Please can someone kindly explain why this happened and how I remove this game from my stats.

Thanks.
    Game 8222354 If what you claim is true, send feedback and explain the problem and they will help you. The send feedback link is at the bottom of any RHP screen under Support. Good luck.

It was a nice stalemate by old king cole by the way.
  3. Joined
    30 Jan '11
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 00:52
    Thanks for your help, I have followed your instructions.

Yes I feel privileged to have somehow been embroiled in such an enthralling game!

I would love to win a stalemate like that. My end game is really weak.
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 03:11
    Originally posted by beffrey
    Thanks for your help, I have followed your instructions.

Yes I feel privileged to have somehow been embroiled in such an enthralling game!

I would love to win a stalemate like that. My end game is really weak.
    I'm sure it's going to take a couple days for the administrators to figure out what happened and fix the problem, so have a little pateince. I've never heard of that problem before. Good luck on your other games. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree