1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 11:341 edit
    Hello,
    Is there a button or link that allows my opponent to be sent an E-mail telling him "A Reminder to Move." I looked for a way to have him sent an e-mail with the game board for Sundialer Vs. KingOnPoint which is accessed with the "My Games" button. I guess that his timebank is depleting.
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 11:581 edit
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Hello,
    Is there a button or link that allows my opponent to be sent an E-mail telling him "A Reminder to Move." I looked for a way to have him sent an e-mail with the game board for Sundialer Vs. KingOnPoint which is accessed with the "My Games" button. I guess that his timebank is depleting.
    Hi, go to "MyGames" and choose the expanded view or Gallery view (the rightmost options), there is a small envelope if your opponent has agreed to receive emails.

Edit: To link a game look for the number and put it thus [gid ]11096088[/gid ] without the blanks it shows as Game 11096088

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree