A request

DonationChris
Help 09 Mar '04 00:35
  1. DonationChris
    Site Admin
    Wimbledon
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 00:352 edits
    Threads that raise accusations of cheating are rarely constructive.

We would much rather that concerns of this nature were raised directly to us via our inboxes (Chrismo or Russ).

We will always look into geniune concerns and take action where necessary.

Although we truly hate being heavy handed in our moderation of the forums I have asked our moderators to close threads (temporarily) related to such accusations until we have a chance to look more closely at some recent concerns.

Again, please raise any concerns in the next few days directly to my inbox and I will do whatever I can to be fair to everyone.

-Chris
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 00:55
    Originally posted by Chrismo

We would much rather that concerns of this nature were raised directly to us via our inboxes (Chrismo or Russ).

Although we truly hate being heavy handed in our moderation of the forums I have asked our moder ...[text shortened]... ext few days directly to my inbox and I will do whatever I can to be fair to everyone.

-Chris
    Fair enough

Skeeter
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 02:39
    Thats fine, but having looked at a lot of these threads, most posters have been coming up with ideas for ways to stop cheats. Obviously there has been a bit of a witch hunt going on but a lot of the posts have been constructive. As this site grows this problem is only going to get worse and seeing as there are a lot of people who obviously care about this site becoming riddled with controversy (myself included), maybe a system could be put in place to take the workload off u and Russ in respect to dealing with this issue.

🙂¬~
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 03:35
    Originally posted by Chrismo

Although we truly hate being heavy handed in our moderation of the forums I have asked our moder ...[text shortened]... ext few days directly to my inbox and I will do whatever I can to be fair to everyone.

-Chris
    I'm glad you guys are on it. It's going to be hard work.... you can click any cheat's graph and find an almost endless trail.

Who created who, created who, created who, etc.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree