1. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 18:03
    How do i purchase subscription for someone alse....can you give me step by step on how to do this
  2. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 18:24
    How did you purchase your own subscription? It works the same way. Just click on the star. Choose the kind of subscription you want (monthly or annualy) and continue. Just follow the steps and at the end you can fill in the username of the privilieged person. Read everythig carefully though, because I am not absolutely sure.
    Hope this helps,
    Sander
  3. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 19:15
    Originally posted by tejo
    How did you purchase your own subscription? It works the same way. Just click on the star. Choose the kind of subscription you want (monthly or annualy) and continue. Just follow the steps and at the end you can fill in the username of the privilieged person. Read everythig carefully though, because I am not absolutely sure.
    Hope this helps,
    Sander
    ok, thanks
  4. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 19:21
    it didn't work and now i have 2 subscriptions!
  5. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 19:251 edit
    you're kidding right?

edit: If you really have 2, send site feedback with the explanation and the name of who should get the subscription
  6. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 19:26
    Originally posted by purclecow
    it didn't work and now i have 2 subscriptions!
    Thank you for doing your part...😉

Are you sure you entered the other person's username at the end of the subscription process? Did you mistakenly enter your own username?
  7. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 19:37
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Thank you for doing your part...😉

Are you sure you entered the other person's username at the end of the subscription process? Did you mistakenly enter your own username?
    thats the thing....i didnt ask me for any username....so i dunno who its subscribed for...but it has taken the money.....oh nooooo.
  8. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 20:33
    thats the thing....i didnt ask me for any username....so i dunno who its subscribed for...but it has taken the money.....oh nooooo.
    I bought someone else a star before and so I know for sure it used to ask for a username.But I checked and indeed,it doesn't do that anymore.

Only thing you can do is send russ or chrismo a private message stating the username your second subscription is for and they will set things straight. 🙂

Sir Lot.
  9. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 20:47
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    I bought someone else a star before and so I know for sure it used to ask for a username.But I checked and indeed,it doesn't do that anymore.

Only thing you can do is send russ or chrismo a private message stating the username your second subscription is for and they will set things straight. 🙂

Sir Lot.
    have done already
  10. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 23:48
    have done already
    Then wait for the reply 😉 I don't know, you MAP players, no patience!!😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree