1. UK
    Moves
    29 Aug '04 10:24
    Russ

How about adding a small section to the site giving the history of RHP, and a bit of info on the people and technologies that make it as great as it is.
    I'm sure that many members have been here since RHP was very small and personal, but newcomers such as myself (Feb 04) don't really have a clue. And I'm a nosy git too, so I always poke around in the About Our Company section of any commercial website.

This could perhaps be added to the help menu, to give the familiar About option, or perhaps FAQ would be a more suitable place.

If such a section already exists and I've just been too thick to find it, then please accept my apologies and delete this thread.
  2. VeggieChess
    Moves
    29 Aug '04 21:02
    Originally posted by martin williams
    Russ

How about adding a small section to the site giving the history of RHP, and a bit of info on the people and technologies that make it as great as it is.
    I'm sure that many members have been here since RHP was very small and personal, but newcomers such as myself (Feb 04) don't really have a clue. And I'm a nosy git too, so I always poke ...[text shortened]... nd I've just been too thick to find it, then please accept my apologies and delete this thread.
    excellent idea! history is great - especially if you know the people appearing in the book!!

i know people get very interested whenever a thread starts up on which players have been at the top of the player tables!
    remember the map wars of old!
    lot of exciting things have happened here - it would be very interesting reading, i'm sure!

in friendship,
    prad
  3. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    31 Aug '04 04:41
    Yep, yep, yep. I third the motion. I specifically am very interested in who has been at the top of the charts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree