1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 20:15
    why does my open invite (and some others) not have "accept game offer" after it?
  2. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 21:51
    Originally posted by tempehman
    why does my open invite (and some others) not have "accept game offer" after it?
    because you're a loser
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 21:56
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    because you're a loser
    😲
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 22:29
    It only shows up on the offers that you can accept.
  5. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 22:331 edit
    I'm not 100% sure, but I can take a guess.

When you view the Open Invites, your own game doesn't have an "accept offer" after it because you can't accept your own game to play in, that would be playing yourself. And other games probably don't have an "accept offer" behind them because you don't fit their requirements. Some players will create a game and have a minimum rating requirement, like "greater than 1800" or "greater than 2100" and if you don't match, then you can't accept the game, and the "accept offer" won't be listed. I hope that's it.

Good luck in your games!
  6. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 22:54
    thanks for the last two replies - I shoulsd have thought of that
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Nov '07 06:02
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    because you're a loser
    Are your sense of humour so low?
    Do you feel above everyone else when you make yourself funny on others behalf?
    What problem do you have?
  8. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 04:39
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    I'm not 100% sure, but I can take a guess.

When you view the Open Invites, your own game doesn't have an "accept offer" after it because you can't accept your own game to play in, that would be playing yourself. And other games probably don't have an "accept offer" behind them because you don't fit their requirements. Some players will create a game an ...[text shortened]... "accept offer" won't be listed. I hope that's it.

Good luck in your games!
    You could have just said "because you can't play with yourself"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree