1. Standard memberMacSwain
    Who is John Galt?
    Taggart Comet
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 18:08
    I started RHP yesterday. I have 3 games in progress and have set my maximum games at 10.

Earlier I "accepted" 2 additional games from the "Open Invites" listing and neither has appeared in my "New Game" list, nor have I received email regarding those 2 "accepted" games.

Can someone give me a clue as to what may be happening? Thanks.
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 18:16
    Originally posted by MacSwain
    I started RHP yesterday. I have 3 games in progress and have set my maximum games at 10.

Earlier I "accepted" 2 additional games from the "Open Invites" listing and neither has appeared in my "New Game" list, nor have I received email regarding those 2 "accepted" games.

Can someone give me a clue as to what may be happening? Thanks.
    the other user may have deleted the games or they were accepted by someone else before you.

as a side note - non-subs (those of us without a star by our name) can only have a maximum of 6 games.
  3. Standard memberMacSwain
    Who is John Galt?
    Taggart Comet
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 19:50
    Originally posted by MCA
    the other user may have deleted the games or they were accepted by someone else before you.

as a side note - non-subs (those of us without a star by our name) can only have a maximum of 6 games.
    Thank you MCA. I was concerned I may have done something untoward and those two players were baffled by my "non-play". 8>😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree