1. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 02:59
    I've signed in and all and when I accepted a couple of games, the board appeared very briefly and then dissappeared.

So am I not doing something correctly? Or did the person who challenged just not want to play me?
  2. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 15:281 edit
    I think you can only play one game at a time..

or am I wrong there? Or, did you mean you accepted a couple of games separate from each other?
  3. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 20:12
    Originally posted by MIODude
    I think you can only play one game at a time..

or am I wrong there? Or, did you mean you accepted a couple of games separate from each other?
    Hi Dude,

Yes, I accepted them seperately. After the first one disappeared I tried again. Same result. The board appeared very briefly and then was gone and I was back at the challenge room sight. I believe it was called the Knights room.

Thanks for responding. Maybe you can lend a hand if familar with that sight.

FB
  4. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    18 Feb '05 21:56
    Actually. I haven't been there often.. only one game played.. sorry..

thought maybe it would be an easy answer.. guess not.
  5. Joined
    22 Sep '04
    Moves
    19 Feb '05 23:50
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    I've signed in and all and when I accepted a couple of games, the board appeared very briefly and then dissappeared.

So am I not doing something correctly? Or did the person who challenged just not want to play me?
    The same thing has happened to me a few times, I just assumed the other person didn't want to play me...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree