1. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    12 Aug '04 20:50
    Timebank is a wonderfull idea that I really believe can solve the vacation issue. However, many of the recent complaints have been when people have been TO'd in tourneys that were started before TB existed. Indeed, tourney as even more difficult because we cannot control or predict when the next round will start. Could it be an idea to add timebank to the later rounds of these old tourney even though it wasn't there origionally.

The reason I ask is that in the xmas tourney almost half of the games of the 2nd round have been won to timeout in the first few weeks. One person in my group has an almost unbeatable 24/30 points already all through timeout. I guess things are this bad because the tourney started slap in the middle of holiday season. It's all within the rules but these tourneys are becoming survival of the ruthless not of the best player.

just a thought

Jon
  2. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    13 Aug '04 07:13
    This is a very good idea. And yes, I know we all agreed to the terms before the tournaments started, but what did we know then? 🙂
  3. Joined
    27 Nov '03
    Moves
    13 Aug '04 17:15
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    Timebank is a wonderfull idea that I really believe can solve the vacation issue. However, many of the recent complaints have been when people have been TO'd in tourneys that were started before TB existed. Indeed, tourney as even more difficult because we cannot control or predict when the next round will start. Could it be an idea to add timebank to ...[text shortened]... tourneys are becoming survival of the ruthless not of the best player.

just a thought

Jon
    Great idea - Rec from me.

🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree