1. Joined
    21 Feb '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 11:09
    I use the 'New Game' a lot to create open invites for new chess games. I notice that I always do the same settings for a new game, again and again.

A nice idea is to make these settings default for myself; e.g. add this feature to the My Challenge Settings.

It's easier for my, what do you think of this?
  2. UK
    Moves
    02 Aug '04 18:06
    Originally posted by Fylgja
    I use the 'New Game' a lot to create open invites for new chess games. I notice that I always do the same settings for a new game, again and again.

A nice idea is to make these settings default for myself; e.g. add this feature to the My Challenge Settings.

I don't do this, but it sounds good to me.
  3. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    03 Aug '04 20:30
    Originally posted by Fylgja

great idea
  4. Standard memberopsoccergurl11
    rockin soccer kid
    over there
    Moves
    05 Aug '04 03:25
    would whenever you create a game, it would automatically just use that set-up, or would you still see the create a game page?
  5. Joined
    21 Feb '04
    Moves
    05 Aug '04 08:191 edit
    Originally posted by opsoccergurl11
    would whenever you create a game, it would automatically just use that set-up, or would you still see the create a game page?
    The page would be the same ... but all the fields are set to all your personal default needs, and not the default setting of de RHP.

This way you don't have to change the settings over and over again.

e.g. the timebank is set to '7 days'. I always use '0 days', so know I always have to change them. But is this is set to default for my to '0 days' I never have to change them.

On big disadvantage is that more data is put in the database for a profile. And that is the reason why it's now not done. Can Anyone of RHP confirm this?

So it's just an suggestion which they can use. I know this is off topic, because the main thing is playing chess, but it's an extra feature/service which makes this site easier to use ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree