1. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    07 Oct '04 07:04
    when i set up new games on open invites, i haven't got the option to set the ratings limit. Could somebody rectify this for me please.
  2. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    07 Oct '04 07:32
    When you go to New Game between the timebank pull down menu and the start game button the should be "Advanced options". It is a hyperlink click on it and the options should appear.

-trekkie
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    08 Oct '04 06:52
    I've got the advanced options key, but the only option that appears when i press it is the 'set piece' option. there is no where to set rating limits.
  4. Standard membergotti2000
    The winemaker
    Austria
    Moves
    08 Oct '04 10:511 edit
    When I open the advaned options I can see the rating limits as well.
    The text says:
    "Open invite rating limits. Open invite acceptance can be limited to players within the specified limits. Provisionally rated players will be excluded."

Probably this limit on provisional ratings also excludes people which HAVE such a p-rating to set a rating limit for their open invites?! Which doesn't make sense to me.

Gotti
  5. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    12 Oct '04 01:22
    Originally posted by bambee
    I've got the advanced options key, but the only option that appears when i press it is the 'set piece' option. there is no where to set rating limits.
    there should be two puull down menus

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree