1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 00:55
    How do I do alert Moneter in a game....someone is realy hurting my feelings and I want them to stop!
  2. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 01:44
    Originally posted by Robert1983
    How do I do alert Moneter in a game....someone is realy hurting my feelings and I want them to stop!
    mail russ
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 01:53
    Originally posted by purclecow
    mail russ
    why in the world would I do someting stupid like that? I can not just say all the bad words he/she said to me! that is one of the dumbest things ever!
  4. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 02:00
    why in the world would I do someting stupid like that? I can not just say all the bad words he/she said to me! that is one of the dumbest things ever!
    you don't have to...russ will look at the game conversation or thread and decide for himself...or maybe talk to chrismo or T100 they will all do the same for you, i know from experience,
    Regards
    zoe
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 02:01
    Russ is Bovinus-Supremous on RHP. He is able to view all game corros and PM's. Mail him and he will review the issue and take any action that is required.

skeeter
  6. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 02:19
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Russ is Bovinus-Supremous on RHP. He is able to view all game corros and PM's. Mail him and he will review the issue and take any action that is required.

skeeter
    i have got me a bovine follower pic now....so i am all for it, but the funny thing is...maybe..he has already viewed the game....what do you think?
  7. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 02:21
    if help and advise is given to you..why do you scorn a solution to the problem you ask for and answer is given to?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 02:22
    i have got me a bovine follower pic now....so i am all for it, but the funny thing is...maybe..he has already viewed the game....what do you think?
    leave me alone!
  9. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 02:27
    leave me alone!
    i was talking to skeeter....so get off you high horse,as the world does not revolve around you.
    if you do not make a move in my game i will timeout, i know what you are doing.
    Zoe
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 02:43
    i was talking to skeeter....so get off you high horse,as the world does not revolve around you.
    if you do not make a move in my game i will timeout, i know what you are doing.
    Zoe
    I do not care one bit about you or that other person! So leave me alone you got that!
  11. Standard memberAsher123
    Drunken Shogun
    on Satan's fork
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 02:45
    I do not care one bit about you or that other person! So leave me alone you got that!
    tone it down sparky
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 02:46
    Originally posted by Asher123
    tone it down sparky
    hay stop!
  13. Standard memberAsher123
    Drunken Shogun
    on Satan's fork
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 02:47
    look - you're perpetuating more animosity by going on and on about it. I think if you stop, this whole thing might just blow over...
  14. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 03:07
    Originally posted by Asher123
    look - you're perpetuating more animosity by going on and on about it. I think if [b]you stop, this whole thing might just blow over...[/b]
    as i was saying...he says leave him alone...then he comes out with another offensive comment.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '04 03:11
    as i was saying...he says leave him alone...then he comes out with another offensive comment.
    I have alredy told Russ you guys

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree