1. Hawaii
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 19:35
    I've used this site for years and suddenly it won't load properly. NO icons are loading, and the entire board will not appear. Some links are missing (logout, for example so I can't logout and log back in). Please help....my games are going to be timed out. Tried FAQ solution but did not work. On a mac on firefox.
  2. London
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 21:11
    If you are absolutely sure you have tried both the suggestions in the FAQ, try using Safari.

Why? Firstly, if that works, you can avoid those timeouts.

Secondly, whether it works or not, it will provide a clue as to what is going on. If Safari also fails, it could be that a cache somewhere upstream of your computer is corrupted: you might need to talk to your ISP, but first try rebooting the Mac. If Safari works, you have a problem with Firefox and might need to try looking for a Firefox support forum.
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 11:34
    Originally posted by Hawaiianhomegrown
    I've used this site for years and suddenly it won't load properly. NO icons are loading, and the entire board will not appear. Some links are missing (logout, for example so I can't logout and log back in). Please help....my games are going to be timed out. Tried FAQ solution but did not work. On a mac on firefox.
    Which FAQ solution did you try? This one - FAQ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree