1. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    21 Nov '03 22:35
    I would like to be thinking about a move in one browser while the other browser is downloading a DIFFERENT game. When i try it both browsers download the same game.
    technodummy.😛
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '03 23:42
    Originally posted by flexmore
    I would like to be thinking about a move in one browser while the other browser is downloading a DIFFERENT game. When i try it both browsers download the same game.
    technodummy.😛
    Partition off your HDD and run each browser on its own OS in each partition. You will have to reload a few programmes and drivers but this will give you that flexibility. The down side is you will almost certainly need to install more RAM, especially if it is 'shared' as the PCI BUS will be forever tasking the HDD as the cache will be maxed out. 32 bit is essential and DDR is best but if the Mboard won't support it then its "THE UPGRADE"
    It's only money and THEY are still printing it, so I've heard 😵

skeeter
  3. Standard membergotti2000
    The winemaker
    Austria
    Moves
    22 Nov '03 14:55
    Originally posted by flexmore
    technodummy.😛
    Hi Flex,

How about this:
    open the 'My Games' page in one browser. In the 'Action' column right click on the game you want to play and choose 'Open Link in a new window'. Do the same with another game. You have now 3 browser windows open. One with the game list and two with open games.

Is this what you are looking for?

Gotti
  4. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    22 Nov '03 21:40
    thanx for your help you two,
    i have tried using the my games page and selecting the games. but either i have all my games on the my games page and then that page is than very slow. or i have the shortened option and often that page is empty of playable games.
    i have not partitioned and suped up my computer - i think that option might be a little out of my league.
    A fix (i hate to bug the admin though i have already done that enough) might be if on the game page there was a tickable option to go to the game after the next waiting game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree