1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 02:10
    Am I the only one who this happens too?
    I surf around this web site with no kinks. My games, no kinks,player tables, etc, no kinks. But some times ( too many times) when I click on a forum and a thread I want to visit there is a delay for several minutes! I find this extremely annoying.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 03:03
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I surf around this web site with no kinks. My games, no kinks,player tables, etc, no kinks. But some times ( too many times) when I click on a forum and a thread I want to visit there is a delay for several minutes! I find this extremely annoying.
    you're not alone. but i tend to wait a few seconds before closing and reopening the tab, usually to find that my post was submitted.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 22:24
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Sometimes it grieves me so much I just can't be bothered trying any further, so I'll just not bother..it's always when trying for the forums. I've asked and asked why but nothing...'it's your browser, change it !' is the common one but I've changed that too many times so I'm sticking with chrome, even though it's not supported here.. it works everywhere else and I just prefer it.
  4. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    24 Jul '11 06:54
    Thanks to the both of you for the feedback. Now I know Im not alone on this. It is clearly not a browser problem.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree