1. Standard memberMr Ch
    /\."./\
    over there ==>
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 21:40
    I am playing benkica and he has been banned. His time has expired, so I don't know what is the best ettiquette. It is our second game and all seemed to be fine - I won the first game - can you advise me on whether I should wait to see if he gets unbanned?

thanks
  2. The sky
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 21:45
    Originally posted by Mr Ch
    I am playing benkica and he has been banned. His time has expired, so I don't know what is the best ettiquette. It is our second game and all seemed to be fine - I won the first game - can you advise me on whether I should wait to see if he gets unbanned?

thanks
    I don't think you have a choice in the matter. Normally when a player gets banned, the game will be blocked and will eventually (it can take a few days or sometimes weeks) be resigned automatically. It will count as a win for you, but won't affect your rating.
  3. Standard memberMr Ch
    /\."./\
    over there ==>
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 22:10
    Thanks for the information

and also thanks for the pictures of the Northern Lights. I am an amateur astronomer and really appreciate it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree