1. Charlemont
    Moves
    03 Dec '09 10:56
    The analysis board is no longer working on my computer. I'm curious whether anyone else who uses Zone Alarm with Windows XP might have encountered the same thing. I'm not seeing anything in the ZA logs.
  2. Joined
    29 Jun '05
    Moves
    03 Dec '09 19:12
    Originally posted by ariostel
    The analysis board is no longer working on my computer.
    As nobody else has offered any solution, I would just say that if for the relevent game. you bring up the 'Game History', you can use this to explore possible continuations, in fact I usually use this rather than the 'Analyze board'.
    However be careful, it will let you make illegal moves if you try them.
  3. Charlemont
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 17:25
    I found the problem. I'll post it here in case anyone else runs into this. Beginning with Firefox 3.5.3 and continuing with 3.5.4 and 3.5.5 (current as of this post), a web bar plug in from ZoneAlarm prevents the launch of many types of pop-up like features on websites. This ONLY affects Firefox users who run ZoneAlarm products (and who select the ZA add-on for their Firefox browser.

The workaround is to disable the plug-in. Both ZA and Firefox indicate that they are looking into the incompatibility.
  4. Stouffville
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 00:30
    I am unable to move the pawns in my Asus Eee computer, windows M0zillza Firefox. Please help.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 02:01
    Originally posted by Dharmadurai
    I am unable to move the pawns in my Asus Eee computer, windows M0zillza Firefox. Please help.
    First, the obvious: you may be doing click twice, not trying to drag'n'drop, because this site does not at present support drag'n'drop. You need to click the pawn square and then the destination square.

Second: does this apply to every game where it's your move, or just a single game?
  6. Joined
    20 Nov '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 06:55
    The "analyze" stuff is messed up. For instance, a black pawn keeps appearing in the game history where a white pawn belongs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree