1. Joined
    28 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '10 01:181 edit
    running mozilla firefox, the other popup ones work but not the analyze board. If I load on IE it works. Upgraded to windows 7 thanks
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    10 Dec '10 09:53
    Originally posted by moffatcowboy
    running mozilla firefox, the other popup ones work but not the analyze board. If I load on IE it works. Upgraded to windows 7 thanks
    It doesnt pop up, but does load? Or doesnt load at all?
    Try FAQ
  3. Joined
    28 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '10 17:05
    It opens as a whole page and is blank. Ever since I went to mozilla firefox this is the only thing that does not work on redhotpawn on the chess game. Its not that its real improtant but is nice at times. Thanks
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    10 Dec '10 18:29
    Originally posted by moffatcowboy
    It opens as a whole page and is blank. Ever since I went to mozilla firefox this is the only thing that does not work on redhotpawn on the chess game. Its not that its real improtant but is nice at times. Thanks
    I use it on every move except some openings. I would be rated 1800 points less if I didnt^^

You probably still have to install something like javascript, or I dunno what it uses..
  5. Joined
    28 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '10 19:35
    Thanks I will look at the java updates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree