1. Standard memberBlyth
    mister
    George. R.S.A.
    Moves
    21 Mar '13 21:01
    Please may I revert to the appearance of the pieces that I have been using since I joined some years ago?
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    21 Mar '13 21:511 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    21 Mar '13 21:59
    Originally posted by Blyth
    Please may I revert to the appearance of the pieces that I have been using since I joined some years ago?
    To change whatever you're presently using, click on 'my settings', it's contained within the red bar immediately above and to the left here....upon pressing that, you'll then note a 'drop down' settings option, note and click 'my board settings'...you'll then see all the piece options available...
    Hope this helps...
    Remember to click 'save' when you've made your choice...
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    21 Mar '13 22:30
    Originally posted by Blyth
    Which pieces were you using?

Russ placed a recent post in the announcements forum about spring cleaning, and it sounds like he will be taking some of the piece sets away that are not used very much. If the ones you like are in that group you may have to switch to something else or convince him to keep that set.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree