1. Joined
    18 Sep '03
    Moves
    22 Jun '04 12:37
    Ok, I'm not sure who's out there making things work, but I just wanted to pass along congrats and thanks to Russ for the great tweaking job on the site. I've seen a few people comment on small visual touches they didn't like, but I like all of the changes and I think that you guys are doing a great job!

There are customers on the site who are abusive of the rules, arrogant, rude, and in some cases downright cheaters, but all the posts I've seen from Russ have shown patience, class and respect, and the changes he made shows that he's actually listening to and responding to thoughtful requests.

You're running a great site here, cow guy. Your efforts are very much appreciated! 🙂 Thanks.
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    23 Jun '04 11:00
    Absolutly, 100% my opinion!
    Applause for Russ and Chris. I like this site very much and enjoy playing each day here. 🙂
    Thank you so much,
    th
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '04 11:29
    Originally posted by thire
    Absolutly, 100% my opinion!
    Applause for Russ and Chris. I like this site very much and enjoy playing each day here. 🙂
    Thank you so much,
    th
    Yep, despite all my bitching and flaming, RHP and the admin team are Grade 'A' prime export.

skeeter
  4. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    23 Jun '04 12:19
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Yep, despite all my bitching and flaming, RHP and the admin team are Grade 'A' prime export.

skeeter
    you calling russ a cow?
    - he would be proud 😏 mmooOOOOOO!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree