1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 13:06
    Is there a way to go back to a maunual login? I've tried deleting my e-mail address and my password but every time it just goes back to auto login. Help!!!!!
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 14:14
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Is there a way to go back to a maunual login? I've tried deleting my e-mail address and my password but every time it just goes back to auto login. Help!!!!!
    That's not a site setting but a browser one. Clear your history, cache and saved passwords.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 00:44
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    That's not a site setting but a browser one. Clear your history, cache and saved passwords.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a go.
  4. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 09:49
    I can't seem to logout properly so I'm automatically logging in when I start the browser. I don't get it.
    See that "log out" link in the upper right corner? Try it before you leave next time. Tsss... 😞
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 10:00
    Originally posted by stocken
    See that "log out" link in the upper right corner? Try it before you leave next time. Tsss... 😞
    How could he be deleting his email and password from the login box if he never logged out?
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 10:56
    Originally posted by stocken
    I always log out when I leave...it's when I first go onto the site my e-mail address and password are automaticlly there all I have to do is click on the "login box. At some point I must have clicked on something that said put those items in memory now I want to remove that memory so that each time I want to log in I have to enter that info.
  7. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 14:05
    I always log out when I leave...it's when I first go onto the site my e-mail address and password are automaticlly there all I have to do is click on the "login box. At some point I must have clicked on something that said put those items in memory now I want to remove that memory so that each time I want to log in I have to enter that info.
    You must have a remember me software running or a browser setting set to do the same. If I clearing my history and deleting cookies this will reset this issue. If you have a secondary program running like "AOL wallet" or something you will have to open it and edit the setting to fix your issue

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree