1. The Ministry
    Moves
    29 Dec '07 13:49
    I've read the FAQ but can't find any mention of it but I'm sure that you used to be able to set the site to go immediately to your next waiting game once you click move on the previous one? Did I dream this? 😕
  2. Joined
    08 Dec '07
    Moves
    29 Dec '07 15:29
    Originally posted by Phexeen Tester
    I've read the FAQ but can't find any mention of it but I'm sure that you used to be able to set the site to go immediately to your next waiting game once you click move on the previous one? Did I dream this? 😕
    I think you'll find the link is called "Go to next waiting game".
    😉😛
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Dec '07 16:26
    When you are viewing a game, before you make your move find the link that says "After move preference"

This is a few links under your submit move button.

You want "Go to next waiting game" I believe. I prefer to go back to my game list. RHP doesn't really know what game I'd like to go to next, so I prefer to check myself.

P-
  4. The Ministry
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 11:13
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    When you are viewing a game, before you make your move find the link that says "After move preference"

This is a few links under your submit move button.

You want "Go to next waiting game" I believe. I prefer to go back to my game list. RHP doesn't really know what game I'd like to go to next, so I prefer to check myself.

P-
    Excellent - thanks for that - I knew it was there somewhere but couldn't see it for looking! 😕
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 13:54
    For further information, this option does not appear if you do not have any games waiting for your move. I could not find the option listed until after one of my opponents made a move.
  6. Joined
    23 Dec '07
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 16:39
    shut up 😀
  7. Joined
    23 Dec '07
    Moves
    30 Dec '07 16:40

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree