Standard memberjabriol
Help 13 Dec '08 13:36
  1. Joined
    15 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 13:36
    I follow the instructions to load the avatar. I keep on getting the same error and it as for a smaller picture. I've use 32 by 32 same results.
    What am I doing wrong?
  2. The sky
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 13:52
    Originally posted by jabriol
    I follow the instructions to load the avatar. I keep on getting the same error and it as for a smaller picture. I've use 32 by 32 same results.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Most likely the file is too big. It must not be over 32 kB. The dimensions don't really matter (unless it's an animated gif, in which case the animation only works if it's exactly 50x50); it will be downscaled automatically if it's over 50x50.
  3. Standard memberdweezil
    Canuck savant
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 14:51
    I've been having the same problem with avatars. There seems to be a few glitches that need to get sorted out right now. Others are complaining that the email notifications are screwed up. When Russ gets back from his Christmas shopping I'm sure he'll get it straightened out.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 14:55
    Originally posted by dweezil
    I've been having the same problem with avatars. There seems to be a few glitches that need to get sorted out right now. Others are complaining that the email notifications are screwed up. When Russ gets back from his Christmas shopping I'm sure he'll get it straightened out.
    Oooh, he's out to buy Christmas presents for all of us? Lovely!
  5. Standard memberdweezil
    Canuck savant
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 15:02
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Oooh, he's out to buy Christmas presents for all of us? Lovely!
    I'm hoping for another RHP thong. Mine's starting to get a little ragged around the edges.
  6. Earth
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 21:34
    Originally posted by dweezil
    I'm hoping for another RHP thong. Mine's starting to get a little ragged around the edges.
    Moths?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree