1. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    03 Apr '03 20:15
    this is an individual problem I'm sure, but on my home PC the ack button on my browser doesn't work in RHP any more. It's only RHP that it doesn't work at (that I've noticed), and my back button works fine at my work PC. I think I have everything enabled that I should have (javascript, cookies etc), so I have no idea why. It's not a problem, just mildly irritating. Anyone got any ideas?

Talking of back buttons, when you click the forward arrow in a thread that has over 1 page you go forward 1 page, but if you click the back button you go to the 1st page. Is this fixab;e (again, low priority I know, but I thought I'd mention it).
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Apr '03 23:09
    Originally posted by belgianfreak

Talking of back buttons, when you click the forward arrow in a thread that has over 1 page you go forward 1 page, but if you click the back button you go to the 1st page. Is this fixab;e (again, low priority I know, but I thought I'd mention it).
    Well spotted. I was aware of this, but no one had mentioned it before.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree