Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 16 May '08 16:56
    Hi, I've been playing a game for some time and just as we are getting towards endgame his account is banned while on his move. I am unable to claim a timeout win even though he has no time left, it just says "banned - please wait" with no indication how long the ban is for. Is there any way to claim a win on this game or is it stuck there?
  2. Standard member Smiffy
    SPS CLAN
    16 May '08 17:44
    You will get awarded the win soon it gets automatically resigned and you win but you dont get any points awarded to you.If its been a while maybe send feedback to the admins and they may finish the game quickly for you.
  3. 16 May '08 20:17
    Originally posted by Smiffy
    You will get awarded the win soon it gets automatically resigned and you win but you dont get any points awarded to you.If its been a while maybe send feedback to the admins and they may finish the game quickly for you.
    I got points awarded to me when this happened 6 months ago. Have the rules changed? If so, for the better obviously, although it is frustrating you get nothing for hanging on against Fritz! 🙂
  4. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    16 May '08 22:23
    Originally posted by dnel
    Hi, I've been playing a game for some time and just as we are getting towards endgame his account is banned while on his move. I am unable to claim a timeout win even though he has no time left, it just says "banned - please wait" with no indication how long the ban is for. Is there any way to claim a win on this game or is it stuck there?
    PM Russ to see if it can be speeded up. With only 6 max. games he may take pity on you.
  5. 17 May '08 03:27
    You only have one game in progress (that banned one). You are allowed to play 6 games at a time. Just put that one aside and it will be resolved when the admins get around to resigning all his games.
  6. 17 May '08 07:28
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    You only have one game in progress (that banned one). You are allowed to play 6 games at a time. Just put that one aside and it will be resolved when the admins get around to resigning all his games.
    It's not the slot that I'm concerned about I just want to be sure it's not there permanently as there didn't appear to be a way to forcibly resolve the situation.

    Thanks everyone.
  7. 18 May '08 13:26
    I have the same situation. One of my opponents was banned l.ong time ago but our game is still here in my list. I dont care about award or anthing, I just want to empty that slot/

    How long should I wait for it?

    THX
  8. 18 May '08 19:43
    Originally posted by Grizlyk
    I have the same situation. One of my opponents was banned l.ong time ago but our game is still here in my list. I dont care about award or anthing, I just want to empty that slot/

    How long should I wait for it?

    THX
    I assume that's the game against burek, who apparently was banned on 1 February? It definitely shouldn't take that long. Send feedback.
  9. Subscriber Helder Octavio
    Luso-brasileiro
    18 May '08 20:55
    fireballxl5 ( User 375082 ).

    Send feedback.