Banned

Standard memberbigb69
Help 09 Jul '06 12:43
  1. Joined
    20 Jul '04
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 12:43
    I am in a seige game and the oppnent has not moved for the time allowed. Now there is a symbol where the skull usually is saying he is banned, please wait. Whats up with that.

Thanks, Bigb
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 17:09
    Originally posted by bigb69
    I am in a seige game and the oppnent has not moved for the time allowed. Now there is a symbol where the skull usually is saying he is banned, please wait. Whats up with that.

Thanks, Bigb
    Wuffell was banned aout 4-5 days ago, I think it takes a while to be sorted out. .
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 15:37
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Wuffell was banned aout 4-5 days ago, I think it takes a while to be sorted out. .
    All games that are, or were in progress with banned engine users now become resignations that don't affect rating points. I Just got the word. JFYI
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 19:03
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    All games that are, or were in progress with banned engine users now become resignations that don't affect rating points. I Just got the word. JFYI
    Are you sure about not getting rating points cos I just looked at a game where my opponent was banned and it seems I did get them.

Unless they have since changed the system - it was only 5-6 weeks ago though.
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 19:441 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Are you sure about not getting rating points cos I just looked at a game where my opponent was banned and it seems I did get them.

Unless they have since changed the system - it was only 5-6 weeks ago though.
    Yes i'm quite sure. They must have changed the system quite recently. Our player was playing wuffell in two different clan matches. The games finished with resignations and came threw as unrated games. Clan points came threw, as it finished up two of our clan challenges. As I expected. But our player was NOT awarded any rating points and the games did not show up on his chess graph, I will check to see if he got rated or unreated wins out of it. But I'm assuming he got unrated wins. Thats all I know for now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree