1. Joined
    05 Jul '12
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 20:56
    anybody help, on android devices I can NOT any pcs to make a move.
    Outline square of where board is suppose to be but no board or pcs.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 22:191 edit
    Originally posted by malopsy18
    anybody help, on android devices I can NOT any pcs to make a move.
    Outline square of where board is suppose to be but no board or pcs.
    Having same trouble myself lol...I can 'use' the site, and see the board and pieces, but I cannot move...

However, you don;t mention whether you're using the 'app' or not, and the browser you're using ? I shall just close the existing app, and download the app listed below:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=140278&page=1
    Edit: Have a wander through that thread, there are varied suggestions that may well suit your own particular issue...and the site owner has placed a few updates there also...
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 00:57
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Having same trouble myself lol...I can 'use' the site, and see the board and pieces, but I cannot move...

However, you don;t mention whether you're using the 'app' or not, and the browser you're using ? I shall just close the existing app, and download the app listed below:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=140278&page=1
    Edit: ...[text shortened]... suit your own particular issue...and the site owner has placed a few updates there also...
    In my case, 'it' worked...back on track here 🙂
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 01:15
    Since the usual "clear cache" won't work on androids because of the no-close function, it's always worth trying a complete shutdown-restart to fix things that malfunction.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree