1. Joined
    23 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Feb '09 01:17
    I just played a game and my opponent timed out but there is no message that appears. Do I exit the game?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '09 13:30
    Originally posted by chess1232
    I just played a game and my opponent timed out but there is no message that appears. Do I exit the game?
    they're not rated so it doesn't matter but yes just exit the screen and go and play another if you wish.
  3. Joined
    27 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 04:29
    Do I have to be a subscriber to play Blitz?
  4. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 15:12
    No. If you look up in the right hand corner there's a rectangular button marked 'Play blitz'.
  5. Joined
    27 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 19:50
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    No. If you look up in the right hand corner there's a rectangular button marked 'Play blitz'.
    thanks. the reason i ask is that when i accept a game, they move then i try to move and my lap top just says "honk" to indicate a mouse click error or something.
  6. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 20:28
    Originally posted by Crimbo
    thanks. the reason i ask is that when i accept a game, they move then i try to move and my lap top just says "honk" to indicate a mouse click error or something.
    The blitz board is drag-and-drop to move instead of click start, click end position like the main board here.
  7. Joined
    27 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 21:22
    Originally posted by orangutan
    The blitz board is drag-and-drop to move instead of click start, click end position like the main board here.
    Ah........thank you Jonny lol
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 21:36
    Originally posted by Crimbo
    Ah........thank you Jonny lol
    there's better blitz site about than that one. if you're only here for blitz i would suggest checking out some of the other sites.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree