blitz site

Standard memberOdBod
Help 17 Jan '13 12:15
  1. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    17 Jan '13 12:15
    is this site not working, or is it my system?
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    17 Jan '13 12:451 edit
    Originally posted by OdBod
    is this site not working, or is it my system?
    Well it's working for me at the moment...
    Edit: May I ask, have you played the Blitz site 'in the main' since joining here ? I just noted how long you'd actually been a member, but had only started to play timebank games in the last year..
    I'm basically just curious, there seem to be quite a number only ever playing Blitz here.
  3. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    17 Jan '13 13:41
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Well it's working for me at the moment...
    Edit: May I ask, have you played the Blitz site 'in the main' since joining here ? I just noted how long you'd actually been a member, but had only started to play timebank games in the last year..
    I'm basically just curious, there seem to be quite a number only ever playing Blitz here.
    i have never been on the blitz site,.I started to play again .now i have more time [work,kids etc] and hoped to get some faster games.from you say it must be my system.thanks for your post,problem is i find a TV remote a challange so i think i wont be able to fix it, but thanks again.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    17 Jan '13 14:24
    Originally posted by OdBod
    i have never been on the blitz site,.I started to play again .now i have more time [work,kids etc] and hoped to get some faster games.from you say it must be my system.thanks for your post,problem is i find a TV remote a challange so i think i wont be able to fix it, but thanks again.
    Ah, I see, you joined years ago and just didn't get round to playing at the time. Hopefully you'll get to enjoy the game now you have more time 🙂

The Blitz site; It could be something very simple, try rebooting your computer...just switching it on and off may well sort the problem...if not, it could well be a 'flash' issue, just needing an update of 'adobe flash player'...if you still have problems though, there are enough of us here that can 'talk' you through getting the required flash update ! Good luck nonetheless 🙂
  5. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    17 Jan '13 20:24
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Ah, I see, you joined years ago and just didn't get round to playing at the time. Hopefully you'll get to enjoy the game now you have more time 🙂

The Blitz site; It could be something very simple, try rebooting your computer...just switching it on and off may well sort the problem...if not, it could well be a 'flash' issue, just needing an update of ...[text shortened]... that can 'talk' you through getting the required flash update ! Good luck nonetheless 🙂
    problem solved! easy solution got son to fix it. something to do with ports[thought that was left bit of boat,you live and learn] only cost me a beer and a few insults relating to evolution,cavemen and 21st century!thanks again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree