Blitz

SubscriberSmookieP
Help 26 Jun '08 06:06
  1. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 06:06
    What do the icons next to your username mean? Sometimes I see a man, sometimes a see man with a checkerboard. Sometimes I see a star.. sometimes I see a man with a dot. What do they mean, and does each player see the same thing?
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 17:241 edit
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    What do the icons next to your username mean? Sometimes I see a man, sometimes a see man with a checkerboard. Sometimes I see a star.. sometimes I see a man with a dot. What do they mean, and does each player see the same thing?
    The Star and Man Icon go hand in hand. The star represents a subscriber, the man, a non-subscriber.

The small square in the top right corner, means that that particular player has a provisional correspondence rating.

The Checkerboard means that that player is currently in a game.
  3. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 02:17
    Originally posted by Drew
    The Star and Man Icon go hand in hand. The star represents a subscriber, the man, a non-subscriber.

The small square in the top right corner, means that that particular player has a provisional correspondence rating.

The Checkerboard means that that player is currently in a game.
    I see now, thank you

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree