1. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 19:12
    I have a friend who played a game with one player, but almost every move (all the words forward of this spot are his own words) "he told me how bad a move I had just made, and the like. It was both mean and annoying. I told him that I would not talk to him again, but he keeps on challenging me, even after I have deleted his games many times! Is there a way to block him from ever contacting or challenging me? He was being very disrespectful."
    So, in short, can you block players who you do not wish to talk to or play again? How do you do this? If you cannot, what should my friend do?
  2. The sky
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 19:17
    Originally posted by Napoleon1815
    I have a friend who played a game with one player, but almost every move (all the words forward of this spot are his own words) "he told me how bad a move I had just made, and the like. It was both mean and annoying. I told him that I would not talk to him again, but he keeps on challenging me, even after I have deleted his games many times! Is there a ...[text shortened]... ot wish to talk to or play again? How do you do this? If you cannot, what should my friend do?
    There's an ignore list which you can find in the "Community" menu. People you add to your ignore list can't challenge you or send PMs to you.
  3. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '07 04:24
    Thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree