Board View

Standard memberMonicker
Help 01 Jan '03 14:45
  1. Phoenix
    Moves
    01 Jan '03 14:45
    Why is it that when I go to Your Games and then select Details the board view always has White on bottom, even if I am playing Black in the game? I could always paste the FEN into another program but I would think that should be handled automatically here.
  2. DonationChris
    Site Admin
    Wimbledon
    Moves
    01 Jan '03 15:131 edit
    Originally posted by Monicker
    Why is it that when I go to Your Games and then select Details the board view always has White on bottom, even if I am playing Black in the game? I could always paste the FEN into another program but I would think that should be handled automatically here.
    Yes, this might need to be fixed. Although in the game itself, the orientation will be correct, the game details screen always shows white at the bottom. Personally, I prefer always to see white at the bottom, unless I am considering a move as black. What do people think about this?
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    01 Jan '03 15:27
    Originally posted by Chrismo
    What do people think about this?[/b]
    See 'Only one wish' in this same forum. Maybe the 'switch view' button could be applied to any board that is being viewed....

regards, Marc
  4. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    01 Jan '03 20:40
    I think a switch view option would be very useful.

Nemesio
  5. DonationCorsair
    The English Pirate
    London
    Moves
    01 Jan '03 22:42
    I agree!
  6. Joined
    20 Sep '01
    Moves
    03 Jan '03 03:04
    So do I. Being able to turn the board around and see it from two different angles I think would be very useful.
  7. Standard memberpaulisfree2b
    Ascending
    Johannesburg
    Moves
    03 Jan '03 09:03
    It would be logical, that the mini-board default to the colour that you are playing in that particular game.

It would be useful to have flip view on mini-board too...🙂
  8. Kempton Park
    Moves
    19 Mar '03 13:40
    I also think that it will be usefull to flip the view of any board.
    and display the initial view of the mini boards with the color you are playing at the bottom.😀
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Mar '03 20:39
    Flip board is coming. And you should be able to do it on any view with the exception of the mini-boards.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree