Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 01 Jan '03 14:45
    Why is it that when I go to Your Games and then select Details the board view always has White on bottom, even if I am playing Black in the game? I could always paste the FEN into another program but I would think that should be handled automatically here.
  2. Subscriber Chris
    Site Admin
    01 Jan '03 15:13 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Monicker
    Why is it that when I go to Your Games and then select Details the board view always has White on bottom, even if I am playing Black in the game? I could always paste the FEN into another program but I would think that should be handled automatically here.
    Yes, this might need to be fixed. Although in the game itself, the orientation will be correct, the game details screen always shows white at the bottom. Personally, I prefer always to see white at the bottom, unless I am considering a move as black. What do people think about this?
  3. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    01 Jan '03 15:27
    Originally posted by Chrismo
    What do people think about this?[/b]
    See 'Only one wish' in this same forum. Maybe the 'switch view' button could be applied to any board that is being viewed....

regards, Marc
  4. Standard member Nemesio
    Ursulakantor
    01 Jan '03 20:40
    I think a switch view option would be very useful.

Nemesio
  5. Donation Corsair
    The English Pirate
    01 Jan '03 22:42
    I agree!
  6. 03 Jan '03 03:04
    So do I. Being able to turn the board around and see it from two different angles I think would be very useful.
  7. Standard member paulisfree2b
    Ascending
    03 Jan '03 09:03
    It would be logical, that the mini-board default to the colour that you are playing in that particular game.

It would be useful to have flip view on mini-board too...🙂
  8. 19 Mar '03 13:40
    I also think that it will be usefull to flip the view of any board.
    and display the initial view of the mini boards with the color you are playing at the bottom.😀
  9. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    19 Mar '03 20:39
    Flip board is coming. And you should be able to do it on any view with the exception of the mini-boards.

-Russ