Buddy list

Subscribersonhouse
Help 29 Aug '06 18:34
  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '06 18:34
    Something I haven't tried, however my buddy Leboeuf and I pm all the time and I always am doing the find player thing. If I put him in my buddy list can I do pm's from that list or do I have to tag leboeuf all the time? I also don't know how to start a buddy list, put a new one in, have nothing in there yet. Thanks. Don
  2. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    29 Aug '06 18:421 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Something I haven't tried, however my buddy Leboeuf and I pm all the time and I always am doing the find player thing. If I put him in my buddy list can I do pm's from that list or do I have to tag leboeuf all the time? I also don't know how to start a buddy list, put a new one in, have nothing in there yet. Thanks. Don
    "my home"
    "my buddyies"
    "add people to my buddies list"

then enter the name of the player

then yes you can click "send message" and pull his/her name from drop down list to send a pm
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '06 19:05
    Originally posted by IM14u2NV
    "my home"
    "my buddyies"
    "add people to my buddies list"

then enter the name of the player

then yes you can click "send message" and pull his/her name from drop down list to send a pm
    Ah, thanks. Must have been blind, saw that as soon as I went to my buddies, didn't see the add buddies thing then. Thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree