Buddy list...

Standard memberMaitre
Help 17 Aug '07 13:42
  1. Joined
    10 Aug '07
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 13:42
    Heya folks...I've only been here about three days. Have joined the Samurai clan.

Nice bunch of folks here.

I tried to add a player to my buddy list, but it says he doesn't exist...this, even though he just kicked my butt in a tourney! (wished for a *little* bit that he DIDN'T exist!).

Can anyone assist? Why can't I add him to buddy list? Different clan?

Maitre
  2. USA
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 13:44
    Originally posted by Maitre
    Heya folks...I've only been here about three days. Have joined the Samurai clan.

Nice bunch of folks here.

I tried to add a player to my buddy list, but it says he doesn't exist...this, even though he just kicked my butt in a tourney! (wished for a *little* bit that he DIDN'T exist!).

Can anyone assist? Why can't I add him to buddy list? Different clan?

Maitre
    Click on that players profile, highlight and copy his name(which is at the top of his profile) Then paste the name on the buddy thingy, the reason why it probably didn't work is because you might've typed the name wrong.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 06:58
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Click on that players profile, highlight and copy his name(which is at the top of his profile) Then paste the name on the buddy thingy, the reason why it probably didn't work is because you might've typed the name wrong.
    And note that not only spelling, but also spaces and capitals are important. "Chess Player" is not the same as "ChessPlayer" or "chess player".

Richard
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 07:10
    I don't think the capitals matter now. The spaces definitely do, though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree