1. Kempton Park
    Moves
    11 Apr '03 05:05
    Hi I am a pawn star for about 3 days now. I currently have 15 running games. but this morning when I tryed to chalange a player
    Yao Ming
    The system gave me an error message that I can only start 6 games or have to become a pawn star. This happend before aswell. but I thought that I sould just wait a while before it will be OK. but 3 days is a long time and all the rest of the stuf seems to be working fine.

PS is this the write plase and way to report problems like this?
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    11 Apr '03 05:14
    Originally posted by pierrek
    Hi I am a pawn star for about 3 days now. I currently have 15 running games. but this morning when I tryed to chalange a player
    Yao Ming
    The system gave me an error message that I can only start 6 games or have to become a pawn star. This happend before aswell. but I thought that I sould just wait a while before it will be OK. but 3 days is a long time and ...[text shortened]... uf seems to be working fine.

PS is this the write plase and way to report problems like this?
    was the person you where trying to challange a non-pawnstar?
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    11 Apr '03 10:30
    he is non-star and has 5 current games.
    I think he can't create a new one.
    Yes, this is the right place. as you see, there is no bug and you can't chellange him.
    another way of reporting would have been the "feeback".
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree