1. Standard memberCeSinge
    CeSinge
    Brussels, Belgium
    Moves
    07 Nov '08 18:32
    Circumstance:
    - Bring a pawn to the opposite promotion row;
    - While doing this, leave a message to your opponent;
    - You get Promote Pawn selection screen where you can select a Q, R, N or B.

On that screen, the message appears as if the adversary was leaving the message to you, instead of the opposite.

I presume this is a bug. I had this with game 5423815: Aki J says... Actually I said, not him. This appears only on the Promote Pawn screen. The game log and history is correct.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Nov '08 23:26
    Originally posted by CeSinge
    Circumstance:
    - Bring a pawn to the opposite promotion row;
    - While doing this, leave a message to your opponent;
    - You get Promote Pawn selection screen where you can select a Q, R, N or B.

On that screen, the message appears as if the adversary was leaving the message to you, instead of the opposite.

I presume this is a bug. I had this with game ...[text shortened]... aid, not him. This appears only on the Promote Pawn screen. The game log and history is correct.
    If this is a bug, then I think it's a good idea to report it with the link "Send Feedback". This link you can find at the bottom of nearly all pages.

The reason is that these messsages garantuees that someone in the staff of rhp will read it. I'm not sure if they read this Forum every day.
  3. Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '08 08:321 edit
    The same bug is there when offering or accepting a draw I believe - I am not entirely sure, but I do not have the possibility now to try it out.

(Also, I confirm the promotion message bug)
  4. Standard memberCeSinge
    CeSinge
    Brussels, Belgium
    Moves
    10 Nov '08 16:19
    Tnx, FabianFnas. I was not aware of this way to report bugs.
    Done; I also included Heinzkat's comment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree