buying a membership for another

buying a membership for another

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
25 Jun 14

Stupid question, I know.
But will someone please walk me through as to how I can buy a membership for a non-sub ? ( I thought I knew how but then I had a brain fart)
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

In your face

Moves
25 Jun 14
1 edit

Howdy
I'm not sure but if you click on a player's profile without a sub, then click on the angel winged thingy in the top left hand corner, it throws all sorts of subs options at you.

Eit: Do I win a prize for posting exactly one hour after you? hard to do you know!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Jun 14

What you need to do is purchase a subscription, which will be assigned to your account, then send a feedback, and we will transfer it.

Just give us 24 hours to make the transfer (or possibly a little longer at weekends).

Hy-Brasil

Moves
26 Jun 14

Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
Howdy
I'm not sure but if you click on a player's profile without a sub, then click on the angel winged thingy in the top left hand corner, it throws all sorts of subs options at you.

Eit: Do I win a prize for posting exactly one hour after you? hard to do you know!
thank you for the feed back. And no you do not get a prize .😉

Hy-Brasil

Moves
26 Jun 14

Originally posted by Russ
What you need to do is purchase a subscription, which will be assigned to your account, then send a feedback, and we will transfer it.

Just give us 24 hours to make the transfer (or possibly a little longer at weekends).
Thanks for the feed back Russ. I will be doing this shortly.