Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Nov '03 02:15
    I assume with AOL they provide you with their own mail client. Are people able to read the new HTML email with this? (It is something I can't test myself)

    Thanks in advance.

    -Russ
  2. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    23 Nov '03 09:28
    Originally posted by Russ
    I assume with AOL they provide you with their own mail client. Are people able to read the new HTML email with this? (It is something I can't test myself)

    Thanks in advance.

    -Russ
    Send me an email then Russ... I'm on AOL 8.00 by the way 🙂

    Andrew
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Nov '03 10:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Send me an email then Russ... I'm on AOL 8.00 by the way 🙂

    Andrew
    Rhymester,

    Just send yourself a password reminder.

    I would be curious if it is :

    *visible as plain text
    *visible as HTML (with an image for the site logo in the top left)

    Thanks in advance.

    -Russ
  4. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    23 Nov '03 18:38
    Originally posted by Russ
    Rhymester,

    Just send yourself a password reminder.

    I would be curious if it is :

    *visible as plain text
    *visible as HTML (with an image for the site logo in the top left)

    Thanks in advance.

    -Russ
    It gave me the warning about opening such emails from people I don't know. When I opened it it was html with RHP logo, red horizontal lines. bold and plain text with bullet points as well. Very smart.

    Andrew
  5. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    24 Nov '03 00:31 / 1 edit
    Ok, the warning is not great though.

    Thanks,

    (I may ask again soon... 🙂 )

    -Russ