1. Manila
    Moves
    19 Dec '04 14:51
    Would there be anybody out there who will be so kind enough to send me the ALL the public games(in pgn) of RHP's top players? Or is there a way to get it myself? thank you :-)
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    19 Dec '04 15:11
    I guess there is no way to get it yourself 🙁
    th
  3. London
    Moves
    19 Dec '04 23:24
    Originally posted by riddlemequick
    Would there be anybody out there who will be so kind enough to send me the ALL the public games(in pgn) of RHP's top players? Or is there a way to get it myself? thank you :-)
    you cant get ALL of them but if oyu want to look at a few just click on the top players names ( ironman, bbar, aziky etc...) and click on one of the green bars on their ratings graphs. from there you can click get PGN and it will come up. there is no way to get ALL of them unless yo trawl through all of their games individually from their public games option!

fred
  4. Joined
    03 Jul '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '05 12:17
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    you cant get ALL of them but if oyu want to look at a few just click on the top players names ( ironman, bbar, aziky etc...) and click on one of the green bars on their ratings graphs. from there you can click get PGN and it will come up. there is no way to get ALL of them unless yo trawl through all of their games individually from their public games option!

fred
    Would take a long time that .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree