1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '09 10:20
    I always felt it was a little too small anyway but then suddenly last night the screen font for the Forums just seemed to get a little smaller and also to lose its graphic integrity. Can I dictate which font is used on the forume screens/pages?
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    16 Jun '09 11:062 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I always felt it was a little too small anyway but then suddenly last night the screen font for the Forums just seemed to get a little smaller and also to lose its graphic integrity. Can I dictate which font is used on the forume screens/pages?
    No, but it might be worth posting the option of changing text size and styles in the Site Ideas Forum.

In the meantime, if you click the View menu in your browser there should be an option to increase the size of text there (or do it by keyboard shortcuts - hold "Ctrl" and press "+" ) which should make everything a bit more readable.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '09 06:50
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    No, but it might be worth posting the option of changing text size and styles in the Site Ideas Forum.

In the meantime, if you click the View menu in your browser there should be an option to increase the size of text there (or do it by keyboard shortcuts - hold "Ctrl" and press "+" ) which should make everything a bit more readable.
    Thanks. And I've just realized that my 'sudden problem' was caused by me inadvertantly pressing Ctrl and - !
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    17 Jun '09 22:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    Thanks. And I've just realized that my 'sudden problem' was caused by me inadvertantly pressing Ctrl and - !
    for future reference "Ctrl + 0" should reset it to the default setting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree