Can I delete my account?

Can I delete my account?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pacific Northwest

Moves
17 Jan 08

If so, how?

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
17 Jan 08

Originally posted by DrLivy
If so, how?
Nope.

Just turn off all email notifications under "my settings" menus, and forget about the site.

But WHY on earth would you want to do that?

M

Moves
18 Jan 08

Did you mean to ask, can I stop being a subscriber? That's just a matter of sending feedback, requesting that your credit card not have any further hits on it. If you do actually wish to leave the site, it's good manners to resign all your games in progress.

But as the previous poster said, why would anyone want to leave RHP?

k

Moves
18 Jan 08

Originally posted by DrLivy
If so, how?
You cannot because it would mess up the system, ratings and game histories etc...

But you can go to your personal settings and type random keys on your keyboard with our eyes closed and copy that random new password to retype your password section. Press "Update" and then, log off immediately.

Voila! You can never log in again. πŸ˜€

M

Moves
18 Jan 08

Originally posted by kenan
You cannot because it would mess up the system, ratings and game histories etc...

But you can go to your personal settings and type random keys on your keyboard with our eyes closed and copy that random new password to retype your password section. Press "Update" and then, log off immediately.

Voila! You can never log in again. πŸ˜€
Did you think up that evil trick to get at a fellow-member of RHP when he left his computer unattended? πŸ™‚

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
19 Jan 08

yes, and then that fellow member had a new password sent to his email adresπŸ˜›