1. Joined
    07 Apr '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 21:36
    Im not a registerd user, and i was just wondering if their are certain tourneys that you can join w/o being a registered user?

Thanks😕
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 22:10
    Originally posted by osiris016
    Im not a registerd user, and i was just wondering if their are certain tourneys that you can join w/o being a registered user?

Thanks😕
    If you're not a registered user then how can you be here?
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 22:33
    Originally posted by osiris016

Thanks😕
    Welcome to the site!

As a non-subscriber you are only entitled to play regular games, with a limit of six at a time.

In order to play in tournaments, join clans, etc. you must be a subsciber.
  4. Joined
    21 Mar '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 04:57
    Can someone tell me if you can move into a check position with your king if the piece putting you in check is unable to move and take your king because he would be putting his king into check by taking my king. hope yuo understand.Thanks
  5. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 06:53
    No, that would be illegal.

From http://www.fide.com/official/handbook.asp?level=EE101

3.8 There are two different ways of moving the king, by:
    i. moving to any adjoining square not attacked by one or more of the opponent`s pieces. The opponent`s pieces are considered to attack a square, even if such pieces cannot themselves move.
    ii. castling...
  6. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 19:17
    Originally posted by juseedat
    Can someone tell me if you can move into a check position with your king if the piece putting you in check is unable to move and take your king because he would be putting his king into check by taking my king. hope yuo understand.Thanks
    just to clarify:

you cannot do this because if you play the moves out and take the king when possible, you will see that it allows him/her to take your king before you can take his/hers.
  7. Joined
    17 Apr '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '06 23:56
    How can I play with a specific player. I would like to ask my husband to join me in a game when I am out traveling.
  8. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 01:29
    Originally posted by fantastic
    How can I play with a specific player. I would like to ask my husband to join me in a game when I am out traveling.
    just click on his username. You will see several links near the top of the profile page, and one of them will allow you to challenge the player.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree