1. Standard memberkingofthe303
    Wormtongue
    Edoras
    Moves
    19 Dec '03 16:501 edit
    Dear fellow pawn-stars,

As some of you will have seen from the general forum, there is a free subscription up for grabs for a non-subscriber. Although it is still early days, the response has been less than expected. I would like to try and get the word around some more, particularly for those who do not use the forums extensively. Could I please politely request that if you are playing any non-pawn stars, that you might like to make them aware of the thread in the general forum, during the course of your games. I'd really like this to go to a player that will make full use of it. Thanks for your time.

Jason 🙂
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Dec '03 17:28
    Originally posted by kingofthe303
    Dear fellow pawn-stars,

As some of you will have seen from the general forum, there is a free subscription up for grabs for a non-subscriber. Although it is still early days, the response has been less than expected. I would like to try and get the word around some more, particularly for those who do not use the forums extensively. Could I please pol ...[text shortened]... lly like this to go to a player that will make full use of it. Thanks for your time.

Jason 🙂
    Good idea.

I have tipped of one deserving user myself.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree