cancel

Standard memberrabnes
Help 02 Jun '08 18:28
  1. baildon , shipley ,
    Moves
    02 Jun '08 18:28
    i am not a subscriber,how do i cancel a game when an opponent has challenged me and i dont want to play them
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    02 Jun '08 18:32
    Originally posted by rabnes
    i am not a subscriber,how do i cancel a game when an opponent has challenged me and i dont want to play them
    If you click my games in the upper left corner, you should see a list of all your current games. So long as you haven't made too many moves, there should be a trash bin beside the game you wish to delete. Click it.
  3. baildon , shipley ,
    Moves
    02 Jun '08 19:01
    there is no bin ,i clicked on game waiting,no bin ,i am white ,do not want to play this game,have messaged opponent,no response,he challenged me,,,,,,, help
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Jun '08 19:091 edit
    there is no bin ,i clicked on game waiting,no bin ,i am white ,do not want to play this game,have messaged opponent,no response,he challenged me,,,,,,, help
    This is the image you are looking for (cut and paste to view)

http://www.timeforchess.com/img/uix/del.gif

It should be on your My Games page someplace next to the game. Look careful... You'll find it in the column Action.

If you've made more than 3 or so moves, you can't delete the game.

P-
  5. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    02 Jun '08 22:09
    After black makes his second move, the game cannot be deleted. You have progressed to move 3 in all of your games, therefore, you cannot delete any. Sorry.

FAQ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree