1. Joined
    05 Oct '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 02:59
    A friend just registered and I can't find her. Is there any tricks to find users?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 03:22
    Originally posted by GradyHabib
    A friend just registered and I can't find her. Is there any tricks to find users?
    Contact your friend and ask what name they used here. Other than that, you are on your own.

P-
  3. Joined
    05 Oct '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 06:54
    She said her name was chivasregal but when I search for the name I can't find it.
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 09:04
    Ask her to challenge you to a game - make sure she's got your name spelt right - and you'll find out how she spells Chivas Regal. Are you sure it's this site she registered at?
  5. Joined
    05 Oct '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 11:49
    Good point, I will have to check with her. Thanks for the tip.
  6. The sky
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 12:09
    She said her name was chivasregal but when I search for the name I can't find it.
    She may not have made a move yet - people who haven't made any moves don't show under the "Find Player" search or in the player tables. If they haven't posted in the forums either, I don't think there's a way to find them.

Also, the player tables only get updated once a day. I am not sure if a new player is "searchable" before the tables get updated.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 14:42
    You have a name, now message them:

http://www.timeforchess.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=401257

User 401257

P-
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 14:43
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    She may not have made a move yet - people who haven't made any moves don't show under the "Find Player" search or in the player tables. If they haven't posted in the forums either, I don't think there's a way to find them.

Also, the player tables only get updated once a day. I am not sure if a new player is "searchable" before the tables get updated.
    As a mod I was able to find with a name.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree