1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 02:39
    How to view detailed statistics. I used to look at stats as white, as black, against certain opponents. It's late and my memory is fried today, help me out and tell me please, where the heck is that stuff?
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 02:501 edit
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    How to view detailed statistics. I used to look at stats as white, as black, against certain opponents. It's late and my memory is fried today, help me out and tell me please, where the heck is that stuff?
    Go to your home page from top left hand corner, then click on the blue tab that says my performance once you get to your home page.
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 01:00
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Go to your home page from top left hand corner, then click on the blue tab that says my performance once you get to your home page.
    Thank you, I knew I it was right in front of me somewhere.
  4. Joined
    15 Nov '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 15:22
    I guess I'm not only old but dumb as well. I looked at MY Home and I see "My messages, my profile, my etc etc" but NO My Performance... Oh did I mention my eye sight is failing as well 🙂 any help would be appreciated.
    EdT
  5. Joined
    15 Nov '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '09 15:24
    OK... Sorry I am blind!!!! I found it....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree