1. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 06:16
    sometimes when i visit this site i can't see the red log in bar. i'm running mozilla firefox (latest version) on windows and i have cookies and java and javascript enabled just like the FAQ/Help Response thing said... yet the log in field dissapears sometimes. how do i fix this?
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 10:37
    Originally posted by slickhare
    sometimes when i visit this site i can't see the red log in bar. i'm running mozilla firefox (latest version) on windows and i have cookies and java and javascript enabled just like the FAQ/Help Response thing said... yet the log in field dissapears sometimes. how do i fix this?
    when you cannot see the login field does it have your username displayed? if so then you are already logged in (cookies will keep you logged in if your options select this).

if you cannot see your username then what is displayed in its place?
  3. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 17:48
    Originally posted by MCA
    when you cannot see the login field does it have your username displayed? if so then you are already logged in (cookies will keep you logged in if your options select this).

if you cannot see your username then what is displayed in its place?
    nothing shows up instead. for a while i can stay logged in without it there, but eventually i get logged out and then i can't get back in until the red bar comes back.
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 21:46
    Originally posted by slickhare
    nothing shows up instead. for a while i can stay logged in without it there, but eventually i get logged out and then i can't get back in until the red bar comes back.
    what do you mean by "nothing shows up instead"?

The red bar (with My Home; Settings; New Game; Forums; Community & Help on it) does not display at all? I can't see how this would be, unless your browser is not allowing the stylesheet to function correctly.

Is there any chance you could take a screen grab and upload it somewhere we could see? if not could you take one and send it to an email address? (i would PM you with an address to send it to).
  5. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    09 Oct '06 02:11
    actually i think my pop up blocker was doing it... i'll post if it happens again though

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree