Catching up

Standard memberETeach
Help 15 Apr '05 02:20
  1. Standard memberETeach
    Confused
    a theater near you
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 02:20
    I know this is probably simple... How do you get to the end of the thread without scrolling thru all the pages? I'm a welder, NOT computorliterate at all. (but I do like Shakespeare)
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 05:00
    Originally posted by ETeach
    I know this is probably simple... How do you get to the end of the thread without scrolling thru all the pages? I'm a welder, NOT computorliterate at all. (but I do like Shakespeare)
    Instead of using the link associated with the thread title, click on the link thats under the "last post date". That'll take you straight to the very last post in that thread.

skeeter
  3. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 09:32
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Instead of using the link associated with the thread title, click on the link thats under the "last post date". That'll take you straight to the very last post in that thread.

skeeter
    skeeter's advice will take you to the start of the last page that contains the last post.
    I type this only as the last time somebody asked this question, I answered with skeeter's advice and it took another post or two until it became clear.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree